For information on how to purchase and pick up tickets, visit our HOW TO BUY page.
Once you have entered the Amphitheatre, you may not exit and re-enter. You are welcome to bring food, blankets, low-rise chairs, etc. into the venue with you. Be prepared for weather extremes such as heat, wind, or rain. Bring a jacket, as the temperature may drop noticeably after sunset.
CHAIR & BLANKET RULES
Low back chairs are welcome.
• 12” max from ground to front of seat bottom
• 30” max to top of chair back in highest position
Red Butte Garden reserves the right to limit the number and size of blankets used by individuals or groups.
Cameras with removable lens, video cameras and recording devices are prohibited.
No flash photography. At some shows no photography will be allowed.
Food and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for sale. You are welcome to bring a cooler and pack your own picnic. No cooking or barbecues allowed. Please pack out whatever you bring into the venue.
All concerts are held rain or shine. Be prepared for extremes such as heat, wind, or rain. Dress accordingly, as the temperature may drop noticeably after sunset.
In compliance with the Utah Clean Air Act and to protect our collections and concertgoers, Red Butte Garden is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is permitted only in the designated area outside the entrance gate. Thank you for your cooperation.
Red Butte Garden implements the following policy for the Outdoor Concert Series:
- We provide a designated area west of the Sponsor entrance gate where concertgoers with mobility impairment disabilities, minor children and one guest may gather
- Other members of your group may meet you inside the Amphitheatre after they enter through the sponsor gate or general admission gate
- There is no early entry
- The wheelchair accessible designated seating area is located on the west side of the soundboard where there are wheelchair symbols on the path
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact the Red Butte Garden Visitor Center at 801-585-0556.
DAY OF SHOW TICKETS
Ticket prices increase on the day of the show. There are no Garden Member discounts on day-of-show tickets.
Parking is free, but limited, adjacent to the Amphitheatre (see map). We encourage you to bike, car pool, or take public transportation. Free bike valet is provided by the Salt Lake City Bicycle Collective. To plan your route to the Amphitheatre using public transit, visit: www.rideuta.com.
Click here for a larger, printable map.