2014 TICKET ON-SALE DATES
This season, Red Butte Garden introduces an external ticketing system for concerts - Ticketfly
- Online-only ticket sales begin Monday, April 28 at 7PM MDT
- In-person and phone ticket sales begin Tuesday, April 29 at 9AM MDT
- Garden Membership renewals and purchases must be made by 9PM MDT on Sunday, April 27, 2014 to be eligible for first-day online ticket sales
- The Garden will not sell or renew memberships from 9PM MDT Sunday, April 27 through 9AM MDT Tuesday, April 29, 2014
- To purchase or upgrade your Garden membership call 801-585-7172 or visit our Membership page.
- On Sale Monday, May 5 at 9AM MDT
- Online, phone, and in-person ticket sales
ONLINE TICKETFLY REGISTRATION PROCESS (for first time users):
- Set up your Ticketfly profile before Monday, April 28, 2014
- To establish your profile go to: www.ticketfly.com
- Click on “My Account”
- Click on “Register”
- Create your Ticketfly profile by supplying your name, email address, and establishing a Ticketfly password
- When it’s time to purchase concert tickets, the email address you have on file with Red Butte Garden will be your Ticketfly “Promo Code” for Red Butte Garden Membership authentication
- If you are unsure of your email address, please contact: email@example.com prior to the ticket on-sale date
WHERE TO PURCHASE
There is an Order-Processing fee of $5 per order for ALL ticket orders: online, phone, or in-person.
- Go to: www.redbuttegarden.org
- $4.50 per ticket Ticket Fee for online purchases
- Red Butte Garden: 801-585-0556 (open daily 9AM-close)
- $4.50 per ticket Ticket Fee for phone orders
- Ticketfly: 877-987-6487
- $4.50 per ticket Ticket Fee plus $1.50 per ticket Phone Order fee for Ticketfly phone orders
- Red Butte Garden Box Office open daily from 9AM-close
- Visitor Center - 300 Wakara Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108
- No per ticket Ticket Fee - Leave with tickets in hand
All sales are final. No refunds, replacements or exchanges. All shows rain or shine.
To find out more about why Red Butte Garden has adopted a new ticketing system, please Click Here to read a letter from our Executive Director, Greg Lee.
For more information visit our CONCERT FAQ page.
Children 2 years old and younger do not need tickets. Children ages 3-12 require a reduced-rate child ticket. Children ages 13 and older require a full-price adult ticket.
HOW TO PICK UP TICKETS
Ticketfly offers multiple ticket delivery options, including print-at-home, mail, and Will Call.
*Photo ID required at Red Butte Garden Visitor Center Box Office and Amphitheatre Will Call Booth. Tickets may only be picked up by the purchaser.
- Ticket prices increase on the day of the show
- There are no Garden Member discounts on day-of-show tickets
RED BUTTE GARDEN MEMBER BENEFITS FOR CONCERTS
Become a Garden Member and receive a number of benefits. Members are eligible to:
- Purchase concert tickets in advance of the general public
- Receive a discount: tickets are $5.00 less per ticket for Garden Members than for the general public
Tickets eligible to purchase at the Garden Member rate:
- Basic Membership - 0
- Individual and Duo - 2
- Family and Circle of Friends - 4
- Contributor and Forget-Me-Not - 6
- Blazing Star and Avant Gardener and Director's Club - 8
To become a Garden Member, call the Membership Department at (801) 585-7172 or visit our Membership page.
Renew or upgrade your Garden Membership before concert tickets go on sale!
Garden Membership does not guarantee concert tickets.